Hanuted House Season

Hey everyone,

We have been pretty busy lately, since I started work this week, and Adair continues to count the days until the sweet sweet solace of Thanksgiving Holiday, so we haven't had much time to blog. However, I just put Adair down for a nap after she pounded a large strawberry-flavored daiquiri, and I found myself with ample time to put out a few updates.

First of all, last week we took a fun trip to one of the country's most highly touted haunted houses, the "House of Shock," which luckily happened to be only a short distance from our apartment. As many of you know, Halloween tends to be Adair's favorite holiday, so we have to go to one of these places at least one each year. They really went all out to put on a show and give us some good scares. Although we didn't get too many great pictures, the following few should give you some small indication of what it was like:




Yes, that guy is hanging from hooks in his skin...


Anyway, it was a pretty great time. I don't even love haunted houses, and I think I would do it again.

In other news, we were so excited to have my grandma and grandpa drive down from their visit to Wisconsin (on their way to their Winter homestead in Mesa, AZ) to visit us here in New Orleans. It was wonderful to see some familiar faces, and share what little we know about life in New Orleans. Today (Sunday) we took am awesome steamboat trip on the good ship Natchez. Here are some pictures:






















Comments

  1. You all look great, and the haunted house looks fine, and Uncle Sam with the minipup is pretty cool, but what has me gasping is all that sunshine and blue sky...NICE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mina: A Birth Story - Part II

One Year, Somehow

What up y'all