Tulane University

 This is at the southernmost tip of the Tulane campus, near Audubon Park. Administration offices and such.

Several of the buildings have a really cool old feeling to them.










School crest. I'm getting it tattooed on my lower back real soon.
 Campus has a really nice wooded feel. It's nice to have some shade walking to class.

 The famous streetcar has a stop right at the top of campus. That's Audubon Park on the other side. There's a zoo in there! We are gonna go check it out soon I think.

 This is more toward the northern part of campus (it's a huge campus by the way, about as big as UO), where most of the athletic facilities are located.
 Another nice shady spot. That building in the background is the main "quad".

Pretty cool open field right in the middle of campus. I haven't yet figured out what that building is way out there in the far background.

 Some kind of ceremonial bell. Not sure when they ring it.

One of the huge classroom buildings.













This is a side view of the law library. It's massive, especially compared to Willamette's.
Panorama of the field behind the law school.













Front view of the law school. This is where I will be spending the better part of the coming year.
Fancy...

Interior view of the law school. Seems to have a real Japanese feel, no?

They like beads in this town...not sure why yet, but I'll be sure to post pictures the moment I find out.

Comments

  1. Wow! This place is gorgeous. I wish I had also opted for some New York Bar Exam Course. I am an interior designer by profession and I am sure this university is classy from inside as well. My younger sister is preparing for the law exam, I wish she gets into this university and I get to see it nicely from inside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mina: A Birth Story - Part II

One Year, Somehow

What up y'all